Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Please select the links below to view our Non-Curriculum Policies. Should you wish to discuss any of our Policies, please contact us we will be most happy to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2020-2023
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy 2019-21
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2019
- Complaints Procedure Feb-20
- Confidential Reporting Code for Schools
- Dignity at Work Policy – October 2019
- Equality Information and Objectives 2019-21
- Equality_Policy_Statement_ 2019 – 21
- Online Safety Policy October 2019
- Photographic Policy 2020
- Privacy Notice
- SEND Policy
- Sex and Relationships Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
- Uniform School Colour Code & Appearance Policy
- KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy September 2019
Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
Appendix 2 Signs and Symptoms of Abuse
Appendix 3 Behaviour guidlines for staff and volunteers
Appendix 5 First Contact Referral Form
Appendix 6 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
Appendix 7 Information sharing
Appendix 7b Information Sharing 2018
Appendix 8 The eight golden rules for information sharing
Appendix 9 The Brook Traffic Light Tool
Appendix 10 Guidance on sexting incidents
Appendix 11 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
appendix 12 -Sexual_Harassment_and_Sexual_Violence_-_Advice
We also have other policies, please ask at the School Office.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.