Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Please select the links below to view our Non-Curriculum Policies. Should you wish to discuss any of our Policies, please contact us we will be most happy to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2020-2023
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy Sept.20
- Behaviour Policy 2019-21
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2020
- Complaints Procedure Feb-20
- Confidential Reporting Code for Schools
- Dignity at Work Policy – October 2019
- Equality Information and Objectives 2019-21
- Equality Policy Statement 2019 – 21
- Keeping Children Safe Policy Sept 2021
- Managing Serial and Unreasonable Complaints
- Online Safety Policy September 21-22
- Photographic Policy 2020
- Privacy Notice
- SEND Policy September 2021
- RSHE Policy 2021
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
- Uniform School Colour Code & Appearance Policy
Keeping Children Safe in Education
We also have other policies, please ask at the School Office.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.