Welcome to Reception Class
- Teacher: Miss Vicky Oliver, EYFS Lead
- Learning Support Assistants: Miss Angela Douglas & Mrs Joanna Dobson
- Early Years Apprentice: Miss Debbie McFarlane
EYFS Class Information
- P.E. kit to remain in school all week as P.E. sessions may sometimes vary.
- Homework is set every Thursday in the children’s homework book, work should be handed in on a Tuesday preferably but no later than Wednesday please
- Reading daily; Reading books are matched to the phonics programme, children will bring the book taught home on a Thursday with an additional supporting book and will be able to keep these until the following Wednesday. Additional reading books will be changed on a Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Long Term Plans are available for you to view or download and can be found in Curriculum section, under Curriculum Intent & Plans.
Please find attached a letter giving log-in details for Accelerated Reader
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.